Melloy Nissan of Albuquerque

I recently purchased a used 2009 Nissan 370z from Melloy Nissan dealership thinking I was getting the best deal on the planet when in reality it wasn't so.My problems all started a month age when one of my friends notice that one of my tires on my 370z were oxidized in the treads which I also took pictures of.

I checked all four tires and they where all doing the same thing I also check the date of the OEM Yokohama ADVAN Sport, which is April 3, 2008 for the fronts, and April 4, 2008 for the rears. I later took my car over to Melloy Nissan where they referred me to Discount Tires to get them replaced. The Discount Tire sales man quoted me a price of $1300.00 to have my tires replaced. The sales man also referred to my factory OEM tires as hazardous and I should be careful driving.

Recently tonight I attempted to have the tires replaced as I was instructed to by Assistant Sales Manager Brandon Pierce over the past weekend. Service Advisor Brian Dau stated that there is nothing that he would do about the tires. I then proceed to try and speak with the General Manager Guy Melloy, who was not available, I asked for the General Mangers card so that I may speak with him about the hazardous tires and I was given Roy Benson who is not the General Manager.

I am completely fed up with Melloy Nissan and if I can I will not be returning to them for any kind or service to my Z.Tonight

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 31, 2015 #1028006

You bought a used car, which means the tires are not new.
If you wanted mew tires, you should have arranged for it when you bought the car.
I guess if the radiator starts leaking, you want them to give you a new radiator?
Next time buy a new car with a warranty, don't expect all parts on a used car to be new!

Ripped off

Feb 20, 2012 #433821

I had the same problem but with shocks and the timeline was 4 days. Who ever did the safety inspection is either incompetent or dishonest. Maybe now we know what department "Boo Hoo" works in!

Feb 27, 2011 #254180

You must work for them. There is no need for name calling, but if that makes you feel like a better person go right ahrad. Its ok I'm no longer upset about it just want to warn others about the shady business Melloy Nissan practices.

Boo Hoo

Feb 27, 2011 #254176 Kholargos, Attica

Oh just shut up your pie hole, jack ***!!!
You bought a car with **as is** on the window sticker. What's the matter, you cannot see your tires when you looked at car before buying/ You inbred piece of doggie ***!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Melloy Nissan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Melloy Nissan.
Filing a new complaint about